Call of Cthulhu: Rise of Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online section of the CoC:RoD roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Esoteric Order of Dagon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CthulhusEye
Admin
CthulhusEye

Esoteric Order of Dagon  Empty
PostSubject: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:58 pm

This temple to dagon used to be a Masonry Hall. Esoteric Order of Dagon  Timthu10
Approaching: You feel a presence call out to you. Should you embrace it? Do you enter or walk away safely?
Enter: You open the doors to the temple and ahead you see a strange symbol. Esoteric Order of Dagon  Eodcha10
Walk Away: The feeling pulls and tugs on you but you fight it off.
Examine the outside: You feel along the doors and walls, the pillars and windows. You try to determine its make up and how it was contstructed.
Back to top Go down
https://callofcthulhurpg.forumotion.com
CthulhusEye
Admin
CthulhusEye

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:46 pm

"This is.... strange. Almost a pulling feeling isnt it? This is the temple." He opened the doors slowly and noticed a hooded figure at the other side of the room, with his back turned. Quickly he grabbed Emerald and hid behind a pillar.
Back to top Go down
GreenTurkies

GreenTurkies

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:49 pm

"Yeah, it is.." After walking in the temple, David quickly pulled her behind a pillar and told her to be quiet, and he looked carefully around the pillar at a hooded figure ahead.
Back to top Go down
CthulhusEye
Admin
CthulhusEye

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:56 pm

He Raised his arms to the sky. "LA CTHULHU, LA DAGON, NOG TO C'NW! C'VULGTLAGLN YOU! C'SLL'HA LA SHUGG, LA SHAGG, LA SHOGG. Y'HAH." He turned to see the door slightly open. With a wave of his hand the door shut. He stepped forward, showing his grotesque mask. "WHO IS THERE?!" David Stepped forward with a nervous smirk on his face. "Hi, uh...heh....my name is David Bilyeu, I'm from Arkham, and this is Miss Emerald Greene, who is also from Arkham. We came because we felt a certain call...." He pulled the idol from his pocket. "WHERE DID YOU- Outsiders....but they wish to follow Dagon? Possibly Cthulhu....." He tilted his head and then extended his hand. "Call me Father Marsh." David shook his hand. "Alright then." "And you miss Greene?"
Back to top Go down
GreenTurkies

GreenTurkies

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:08 am

Having stepped out from behind the pillar, she was met by the hooded figure who called himself Father Marsh. When he spoke to her, his voice, it was almost as if she had heard it before...but she just met this man, so how would that be possible. Surprised and confused, Emerald extended her hand to the Father, "That sounds quite alright."
Back to top Go down
CthulhusEye
Admin
CthulhusEye

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:13 am

"Well then, please have a seat" He somehow commanded one pew to turn by simply motioning his hand. He sat in the chair and removed his hood revealing long black hair, but he still wore his mask. "Let's start with the beautiful young lady shall we? Welcome to Innsmouth, welcome to Dagon. You DO wish to join us, dont you?"
Back to top Go down
GreenTurkies

GreenTurkies

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:24 am

Taken aback by the Father's remark, she nervously replied,"Uh, of course.." She faintly smiled. "If it's not so bothersome, would you mind removing your mask? It frightens me a bit."
Back to top Go down
CthulhusEye
Admin
CthulhusEye

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:27 am

The mask rose slowly, revealing his pale complexion, with Vincent Webbe's Face and red eyes. "Better?"
Back to top Go down
GreenTurkies

GreenTurkies

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:34 am

Shocked, and almost horrified at the face she saw before her, she did her best calmly answer him. "T-That's much better, indeed.." She almost couldn't look at him, yet couldn't help but stare. For before her was Vincent, but it wan't him..the eyes were red, and the complexion was pale, unlike Vincent who had blue eyes, and was certainly not pale. She really didn't know how to respond to this turn of events.
Back to top Go down
CthulhusEye
Admin
CthulhusEye

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:48 am

"Good. Now, I believe its time." He began to explain how dagonism was brough to innsmouth, and then about the sacrificies, human sacrifices. And then the government raid, and then himself killing the two people while his brother ran. "Interesting. So you planned the sacrifices from the start." Emerald greene and David bilyeu both lost 5 sanity
Back to top Go down
GreenTurkies

GreenTurkies

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:15 am

Emerald thought to herself. -So then this is the brother of Vincent? And this Dagon stuff, it's rather horrifying...- She just sat there perplexed, scared, and unsure of things.
Back to top Go down
CthulhusEye
Admin
CthulhusEye

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:20 am

"Miss Greene, might I have a word with you in private?"
Back to top Go down
GreenTurkies

GreenTurkies

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:24 am

Unsure of whether or not to accept, she almost reluctantly nodded her head yes and followed the Father.
Back to top Go down
CthulhusEye
Admin
CthulhusEye

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:28 am

"judging by your outfit, you work at arkham asylum. Do you know Vincent?" He smiled a charming but dangerous grin, showing gleaming white teeth and fangs.
Back to top Go down
GreenTurkies

GreenTurkies

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:32 am

Stammering for words she relied, "I-I do in fact k-know Vincent.."As Emerald looked at him, she decided she didn't care much for his mischievous like smile.
Back to top Go down
CthulhusEye
Admin
CthulhusEye

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:57 am

"How's he been?" Victor's cocky violent smile faded to concern. "I've heard nothing, and he refuses to reply to my letters." He looked down. "Dagon is all I have now. I wanted to share the power but....vincent is gone."
Back to top Go down
GreenTurkies

GreenTurkies

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:11 am

Emerald noticed the concern he had for Vincent, and pondered the sincerity of it, and yet felt sorry for his state of life. "He's tried to take his life multiple times..he's convinced of what he saw that day at Devil's reef and pleads sanity, and from what you have said, if it's all true, Vincent really shouldn't be where he is now, should he?"
Back to top Go down
CthulhusEye
Admin
CthulhusEye

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:17 am

"Not at all. It is my fault but the sacrifice was mandatory. I miss my brother an awful lot." He looked and smiled at emerald, but it was different now. A more pathetic sad smile.
Back to top Go down
GreenTurkies

GreenTurkies

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:25 am

Emerald didn't know what to think, she felt sorry for him, but could she trust that his sadness was genuine? He did look sad, and even, pathetic..."Why don't you come visit him?"
Back to top Go down
CthulhusEye
Admin
CthulhusEye

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:25 pm

His eyes snapped open. "No, I cannot leave. I have a responsibility AND i'm 'dead' remember? I cannot and will not leave this town." David looked around the area. He continued to search for something, he didnt know what, but he was sure something was here. Victor killed the other men. Well this Changes things. But I wonder, could it be that Vincent was right about the Deep Ones? Or are he and Vincent just mentally unstable? "Victor." David called after him. "I was wondering if you could explain the idol to me. Who is it? What is it?"
Back to top Go down
GreenTurkies

GreenTurkies

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:39 pm

Surpried by his sudden change in attitude, she no longer felt sorry for him. "So Vincent really doesn't matter to you, all that matters is your responsibilties!" With that she stormed off and found David.
Back to top Go down
CthulhusEye
Admin
CthulhusEye

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:51 pm

Victor locked the door shut with a wave of his hand. "Vincent matters to me. Dont say he doesnt. As I am, society could not accept me." David looked at the door. "Well...this is getting worse by the second." "Tell me, why are you REALLY here?" He snapped his fingers and a spinal shaped dagger seemed to form out of mist into his hand.

Last edited by CthulhusEye on Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreenTurkies

GreenTurkies

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:01 pm

Emerald was filled fear and anger. "The real reason? The real reason is because Vincent asked me to find out what really happened and to prove tha he's not insane. That is why I'm here.."
Back to top Go down
CthulhusEye
Admin
CthulhusEye

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:10 pm

Victor sighed. "You want to expose us is that correct? Run to the Innsmouth authorities and warn the WHOLE WORLD? I dont think so." He commanded the dagger to fly at David. ...whom barely dodged it in time. The dagger flew by him and struck the door's lock. "Lady Luck, I owe you." He grabbed Emerald by the arm and rushed out of the hall.
Back to top Go down
GreenTurkies

GreenTurkies

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:27 pm

Emeralds mind was running. Why the secracy? Why the anger? As she and David rushed out, they raced to the police station.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esoteric Order of Dagon    Esoteric Order of Dagon  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esoteric Order of Dagon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Call of Cthulhu: Rise of Darkness Online :: Cthulhu Mythos World :: Innsmouth :: Innsmouth Church Green District-
Jump to: